Saturday, March 26, 2016

A Week of Tiny Moments - March 20th to the 26th

03.20
Love starting any day off with snuggles from this sweet fat head baby! I know the day is coming too soon where I will get no snuggles, so I take them while I can get them from this sweet boy! :) 

03.21
While I snuggled this sweet boy.....
Jax went and got his "first" haircut. Okay really I shaved his head when he was like 2 months or something (& pretty regular haircuts after that) but this was his first haircut by someone other than mom and dad. Jon said he did great and even started to dance when a song came on the radio he liked. Love this handsome little devil! 
And it wouldn't be a day in our house without a massive amount of spit up....on him and me! ;) 
But I can never stayed bugged with this sweet face! 

03.22
Oh how I love this kiddo and oh how he loves his hands....like they are pretty much permanently attached to his mouth. 
But seriously does it get any sweeter or cuter than this little guy in beanie!...

03.23
The diaper war at our house is never ending........

And here is the calm in our crazy storm of Jax and Bens.......
And lastly Benson getting his work out in! 

03.25
I love sweet baby giggles! There are very few things sweeter!


03.26
This kid! He truly has come into his own and is quite the crack up. 
I love when we go to Walmart and of course hit up the toy aisle and this kiddo finds a Chickaletta from Paw Patrol and keeps saying "Mom take our picture!". Took everything in my will power to not buy that dang thing. 
And then of course we had to come home and play with dad's shoes. :) Love this little character! 
Another week down and we survived! :) Love my little hooligans and wouldn't want to be anywhere but right here with them :) So grateful :) 

No comments: