Monday, October 26, 2015

J2B2: 35 Weeks, What!!! Wait, What?!?!

I'm actually 35 week tomorrow but I had a doctor's appointment so I actually got ready today and that's always a better day for bump pictures ;). Everything is looking good. Baby's heartbeat sounded great. My blood pressure was better than last appointment. The pee stick came back great. I did ask Dr. Bean if they missed a second baby in there because I am so much bigger this time (the picture is deceiving! It's all about the angles!). He said I am carrying low and very out this time versus I carried a little higher and back with Jaxson (hence all my booty problems with bubs). Makes sense, since it feels like babes#2 is head butting my cervix all day, everyday (I swear he crafted a shiv in there and he is trying to bust out). He said babes is head down and I am now on weekly appointments including cervix dilation checks (boo to that part!). T-minus 4 weeks and 3 more appointments!!! Super excited to meet this little guy but a little scared for the adjustment Jax, Jon and I will have ahead. 

No comments: