Thursday, February 5, 2015

Here We Go....Again!!!


So we are finally making the leap from going to my obstetrician to a reproductive endocrinologist.  Ahhhhhh!!! Scary but exciting! Today we met with Dr. Conway at the Utah Fertility Center in Pleasant Grove. And she was awesome! Very informative without being condescending, willing to work off the progress and information we have obtained through our process thus far and willing to move forward at a great pace. Unfortunately after looking at a baseline ultrasound, I was too far into my cycle to start with the new game plan (I already had a follicle developing), so we have to wait until the next cycle. It's pretty crazy because I am really looking forward to starting my period this month. I just want to move forward! When the next cycle starts, we will be doing 8 days of Bravelle shots, an HCG trigger and an IUI (intrauterine insemination) (when I say we, I mean ME! Not super looking forward to all the shots, but whatever works, right?!!?!). The doctor is giving us three go's at the more intensive IUI procedure and then we would re-evaluate. Fingers, toes, legs, and everything else crossed for a healthy pregnancy, healthy babes from the IUI! :) 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck! I'm praying that it works!