Monday, July 21, 2014

Nobody Said Anything About The No Baby Blues

I remember a little bit after Jaxson was born, I had a week or so where I was super over exhausted and pretty crazy emotional....the pretty standard baby blues. They faded rather quickly and life progressed along with our new little guy. Now every month I experience what I have come to call my "no baby blues". I have a few days after I start my cycle, where I am a smidgen irrational and pretty crazy emotional. I used to try to prepare myself or attempt to hold it in. Unfortunately both attempts fail miserably every month, hence my no baby blues. I know they are probably mine for the duration of our baby drought and it is what it is. Thankfully like the real baby blues, they fade and life finds a more normal balance.

No comments: