Friday, May 30, 2014

Tiny Moment - What I Do When Life Sucks

I have a horrible, horrible coping mechanism when it comes to hard days.........treaty, treaty, treats! But today I don't care. Today I get whatever I want. Because today I got to deal with the medical bills from my failed IUI. I got to deal with my fender bender estimate from Memorial Day. I got to deal with the damage in our back yard from a kid who stole a car, hit a fire hydrant and flooded our back yard. Today I am tired of dealing. So in order to keep dealing, I am treating! YUM! Treats make everything better! For reals! 

1 comment:

MaDeb or Deb said...

Oh I need to be your neighbor! I need me some treats right now! Well all week I could use a treat. I hope it helped for at least a day! Thinking of you, love and miss you!