Friday, January 25, 2013

Tiny Moments - Day 11

"We're So Glad When Daddy Comes Home, Glad as Glad Can Be"
We are so excited that Jon is back from Denver, Colorado!!!! He went out of town for work on Wednesday morning and was scheduled to come back Thursday early afternoon. Little did we know Salt Lake airport was going to get shut down due to freezing rain!!! Grrrrrr!!!! He was then told they would be able to get him out Saturday morning! What?!!?!?! I even supposed to get my wisdom teeth taken out Friday morning. Unfortunately/Fortunately my appointment was rescheduled (even though all my wonderfully awesome sisters offered to help me through the recovery. But this lady wanted to recover in her own bed ;)). Luckily Jon was able to get a flight back today and got home in time to give Jax a tubby before bed. As soon as Jon's ride pulled up to drop him off, I told Jax that daddy was home and he went through the roof with excitement. The monkey loves his daddy lots and lots and the two were beyond excited to be reunited. I was pretty excited to see my hubby too. I am not a big fan of sleeping without my hubs. Happy day to have Jon home!!! :) 

No comments: