Saturday, January 12, 2013

Car Wash First Timer

My poor babes! Look at that cute little traumatized face!!! Jax and I were running some errands and stopped at the gas station. They had a deal on their car wash and my poor car wash was in dire need of a good scrubbing. So I decided to bite the bullet and take Jax through the car wash. Mind you, I have washed my car in the last 15 months, but I just did it when Jon had Jax. Let's just say it was longest (a good 10 minutes) car wash ever. The first half, I was able to convince Jax that the soft water spray was cool but about half way through the car wash, the power wash came on and he lost it. His little face was so tragic and he was so worried the water was going to come in the car through the windows. I tried to convince him it was okay and when that failed I started to take pictures. :)

No comments: