Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Jax's 1 Year Pictures & Family Pics

Get ready for a picture overload! I was not looking forward to switching photographers because we really liked our last photography (Natalie Lundberg, who unfortunately has recently been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer - prayers for her and her cute family). So I asked everyone and their mom's dog who they liked and was reasonably priced. After reviewing quite a few sites, I ended up going with a suggestion from my friend Hayley. She had taken her little girl, Mya, to her friend, Bryn Swensen. I saw Mya's pictures and I was sold! Bryn was great to work with on booking the session and scheduling. And she was so sweet and great at our session, especially since our little monkey was not in the mood to play pictures. I couldn't be happier with how the pictures turned out (okay I lie, I would be happier if my butt wasn't so dang big right now! Not looking for compliments or reassurances...it's just the truth. No one with see the big booty pictures I am referring to as they have been buried deep into a black hole on my computer! ;))
To see more of Bryn's work, visit her blog..... http://brynsphotos.blogspot.com/










































No comments: