Saturday, July 9, 2016

Week of Tiny Moments - July 3rd to July 9th

07.03
Benson's future church buddies :) 

07.04
Separate post for 4th of July festivities! :) 

07.05
Anytime I can get them to take pictures together....I WILL! Because they are heart melters and it makes me like them again after a rough morning or day or week, whatever ;). Ha! 
When Benson naps we usually go work in the yard and really Jax just plays and I love watch his energy and creativity! He's pretty awesome! 
The mom sauce that gets me through the day most days....diet DP and sugar free coconut syrup.....DDD (dirty diet Dr. Pepper). Ahhhhh that's the stuff! 
My giggly boy. Pretty sure there is nothing better than a baby's giggle! 
Jaxson's doing his YouTube videos......he kills me! 
I'm not sure if the toilet that won't unclog means I'm winning or......
my quasi-moddo eye from allergies ;) All I know if this day is rockin!!!!!! 

07.06
****Separate post for this day too! 

07.07
Celebrate! Tummy time is getting better!!!! ;) 

07.08 
No Pics :) 

07.09
You didn't know tank top are only swim shirts?!!? What the what?!!?
I love these little lunch buddies. Jaxson asked Jon to come sit RIGHT next to him. :) They relationship is pretty dang awesome! 
Lindon pool with my favs! Jaxson loved the big slide and pirate ship. Benson was a big fan of the lazy river and laying in the sun shade with momma. It was such a great day and I grateful I was able to spend it with my peeps. 

No comments: