Saturday, July 16, 2016

Week of Tiny Moments - July 10th to the 16th

07.10
So this happened when Jaxson was changing after church......yeah. Haha my little macho man kills me!!!
Our sweet Primary gave all the kiddos cotton candy today and it was Jaxson's first time trying it. He really liked it but ended up only having a few bites.....more for me ;) Haha!!!!! 
07.11
There is never a crowd with my boys! Because where there is one there is usually three :). 
Tubbies and goodnight! 

07.12
Why does my hair only look like this after a day of running around at the pool?!?!?....grrrrrr the elusive beach hair! One day I will figure out how to get this look without being sweaty from being at the pool.

07.13
Here is my little laundry helper.....really he just rolls around and plays with the toys.....this kid has the life. Good thing he is pretty entertaining while I fold the mounds of laundry. 
Puffy time is the other happy time at our house ;) 

07.14
Mom life......yup. 

07.15
I love that a diaper change always goes over better with this kid if you give him a diaper to play with :). He loves him some diapers. 
Our days start out 

Today we played Hi-Ho-Cherry-O and had a blast. Jax had a little bit of a hard time swallowing the turns that didn't go his way but he is learning to be a great sport one turn at a time :). Love playing games with this little family of mine. 
Wrestle mania when dad gets home. Bens is mildly amused at their crazy antics.....give it a few months and he will be right there in the middle of the craziness :). 

07.16
Oh this kid has the best rolls..... Love his chubberness! 
Nothing like a freshly bathed baby. 
My little James Dean....all the heart eyes for this little looker. :) 
Bens started out his morning playing with an oldie but goodie toy and then.....
Switched over to his new toy. He loved the change and had the biggest smile on his face. Gotta love Amazon box deals! 

No comments: