Saturday, July 23, 2016

Week of Tiny Moments - July 17th to the 23rd

07.17
Nothing but gray hairs and post baby wispy regrowth.....oh being a mom and getting older is an awesome combo ;) 

07.18
Truth!

07.19
My little climber! He is loving the new exhibit at the Museum of Curiosity. 

07.20
So today I learned my son can throw his foot/leg behind his neck.....what the what?!?! We were Facetiming the Watson kiddos while on vacation and he busted out his awesome new trick. This kiddo kills me!
And then there is the chubby chubbs......LOVE! 
I'm not sure if this kid likes getting lotioned more or chewing on the lotion bottle. 
He really is soooooo cute....especially when he actually sleeps! 

07.21
Jax is starting to love riding his bike! 
But he is not a fan of wearing his helmet, especially when he can't get it off. Haha
We have a new obsession at our house....board games! Jaxson loves to play them. He is super cute when he plays them too....he only tries to "cheat' aka fudge his turn couple of times and takes his loses with grace. Sure love him and his crazy ways!  
(Setting up his computer...aka an old keyboard and an old IPad dock. Love this kid's ingenuity) 
Today I stopped into the DI and walked away with some awesome finds. I never go in looking for toys usually (I mostly look for things to refinish and/or reutilize). But today I scored a shopping cart and little piano, both for $6! Jaxson has been wanting a shopping cart for his whole life....according to him.....so he was beyond stoked. 
Lunchtime shenanigans at the Conley's 

07.22
Bahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha
Someone is learning how to do pinchers :). 

07.23
Whale tubby time with dadda! 

Getting ready for bed :) 

No comments: