Saturday, July 2, 2016

Week of Tiny Moments - June 26th to July 2nd

06.26
Oh man I love this chubblicious babes!

06.27

06.28
Babies or microdrifters?

Lovies & super heroes
He just wants the spoon......give him the spoon!

06.29
This boy loves his elephant.
Jaxson's numb chuck skills! 

06.30
Our little binkie gnawer ;) 
Another awesome day at the pool, full of flips, jumps, shark, floaties and cute kiddos! 
Jaxson's room tour :) Man, I love this kiddo! 
Jax, "Mom can I hold Benson?" 
Me, "Of course" (and internally thinking, I know you are prolonging bedtime but it makes your brother's day when you hold him).

07.01
My three amigos! 
Cap America sweatshirt! 

07.02
The messiest do it yourself boy! 
Everynight when I tuck in Jaxson he wants lots of kisses. Before bed tonight he decided to give his brother lotsa kisses :) Made me smile. 

No comments: