Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter Sunday Best

Today we were able to experience a beautiful Easter program during Sacrament meeting at our ward. It was such a special way to feel the spirit and remember our Savior. How grateful I am for my Savior. How grateful I am for His sacrifice; for the good news of the gospel and the Resurrection. How grateful I am the Atonement. He has sat and held me at my low of lows. Walked with me during my hardest, most trying and lonely times. He has been experienced all my heartache, hardships and hurts. He has paid the price for all my mistakes and missteps. How grateful I am for Him. And because of Him I get to be with these amazing people forever........ 
Happy Easter

Easter Sundays from the past......2015 (Easter was on Conference Sunday, so no picture), 2014, 2013, 2012

No comments: