Saturday, October 7, 2017

J & J's Birthday Birthday

Today was filled with giggles, belly laughs, Mario moves, treats, food and so much more! I love Jax and Gracer's party. It might be a ton of work to put together but every smile, giggle, belly laugh, high five and joyful moment makes it more than worth it! This year's theme was Mario and friends (Thankfully Gracie is a good sport with whatever theme I come up with and Jaxson had been begging to do a Mario/Nintendo party). The kids got to pick a character, play a few games and a few video games. I think tons of fun was had by all! So great to have a last little hoorah with the Watson's before the trip east. Sure love our peeps and will miss them like crazy! 
Some more of the party details:
(My little helper wanted to take more pictures as I was trying to clean up the next morning ;)) 

J & J's birthday parties from the past......2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012

No comments: