Saturday, May 7, 2016

Week of Moments - 05.01 to 05.07

05.01
Gotta love when your 4 year old asks if your boobs are pregnant?!!? Guess it's time to switch out the uni-boob nursing bra ;) 
My whole world right here! (Yup I snuck a picture at church and I don't even feel one ounce bad about it ;)) 
On the Sundays Jon has to work I always try and make the day a little extra special. Today we headed to the park. I think both boys could have swung all day! 
Love when Jaxson entertains his brother and distracts him from hating tummy time. He's such a good brother......well sometimes ;). 
Someone got a good nap today.....with his momma.....not going to lie....kind of soaking in the cuddles these days :) 

05.03
Today Benson had his first popsicle. Not on purpose mind you, rather he just grabbed it out of Jon hands and into his mouth. Let's just say he is a BIG fan and gets pretty bugged when you take it away. 
Love this stinker, no sleeping, happy, chubby baby! 

05.04
Brothers!
May the 4th be with you!!!!!! Our little mister has never really seen Star Wars but sure loves it anyways. :) 
Love this sleepy baby and when he wakes up he has the sweetest little face! 
I could just eat him up....yup I could! :) 

05.05
Mr. Chit Chat and some big stretches
Playing with Henry the hippo
Someone was a little excited to get his yard gloves today...I love this kiddo! He loves to be a helper....well when he wants to ;). 

05.06
Today we received the back up sound only monitor we ordered for when we are outside working in the yard. I'm so happy! I needed that extra reassurance of hearing him cry versus waiting on an alert from the Nest monitor that honestly was not very accurate at sound notifications. 
This cue kiddo is going to sleep some day right??!?! 
Playing with Benson's elephant! 
Have I mentioned that I dislike laundry and really need a laundry fairy! How do four people make this much laundry!?!?! I should really stop putting it off! Haha!!!!!!!!

05.07
My mini Dwight Schrute is killing me! ;) 
Tonight we headed to Red Robin for my birthday because I have been craving steak fries and mile high mud pie for what feels like years! The wait was crazy long but the food was yummy and the company even better. 
Only hang up was tiny booths, so it was out to the car for me to nurse little Mr. Bens. It was still a great night with my fav people. The perfect way to celebrate my bday! 

No comments: