Sunday, May 8, 2016

This Is 32!

Oh my gosh am I really 32?!?!? When the crap did that happen!??!?! I still can't figure out how I am not still 24. Hahaha :) When I look in the mirror it's a good reminder that I am in fact 32! (I need to be done nursing so I can get Botox again! Ha!.....Jon hates that I get Botox but I love it! Judge on! ;)) I'm grateful that I no longer cry on my birthdays (because I hated getting older). Now I love to look back at the last year and celebrate the year and where the year brought me. This year was one of the greats for me and our family. We welcomed our sweet Benson boy (not without a painful pregnancy and really painful delivery). Jaxson made it through his first year of preschool and is grasping things more by the day. Jon has been thriving at work. We have continued to settle into our roots in Saratoga. So many good and hard things happened this year and I am grateful to have lived through all of it. I am also very grateful to have my birthday fall on Mother's day this year. It doesn't happen very often but I love it!

Because I love seeing pictures of my mom and grandmas throughout the ages I thought I would post me at 32 just incase my kiddos want to see I was young once ;) haha.
 

No comments: