Monday, May 27, 2013

Jon's Dirty Thirty!

Happy dirty thirty to my most fav guy! :) Because he refused to let me throw him a white trash dirty thirty party I decided to spoil him as much as I could on his birthday at home! 
Started off the morning with homemade kneaders french toast and birthday loves from the bubs. 
Then someone had to be all cute and make it about him for a little bit :). Love this little guy! He is pretty entertaining. 
Then it was time for a dance party of course! :) These two loves their dance parties. After the dance party they went on a walk and then bubs went down for a nap and sent Jax golfing. 
When the two happy boys reunited, it was time for lunch. We grilled up some hamburgers and Jon gave my baby mexican coca cola (Jon's fav)! Friend hated it but wanted more! 
Love our birthday boy! :) After lunch we just had a day play around the house. 
And we finished the night off with Jon's fav lemon lime jello cake! After cake I sent Jon off with his buddy to the movies (because I forgot to set up a babysitter....I suck! :( The two besties ended up at the Nike store in Salt Lake. Crazy boys love their basketball shoes). 

No comments: