Tuesday, July 14, 2015

J2B2: It's Not a Competition!!!!

I keep trying to tell my boobs they are not in competition with my growing belly. My lady bits seem to  disagree as they have been growing super fast if not faster than my baby bump. Grrrrrr!!!! It does not help that puberty already left me well endowed (I know all flat chested women are rolling their eyes and big boobed ladies are nodding), so adding to my mountains is quite inconvenient and brings a huge huffle-lump feeling to my body. I'm am perfectly happy with my belly growing (because yay it's a baby!) but the picture below shows how I feel about my ladies turning into booby monsters!!!!! (I thought it might be a little inappropriate to post a pic of my cleavage). 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha ha i have the same problem. My boobs were bigger than my belly for a while.