Sunday, April 20, 2014

Family Easter Party

Get ready for a picture overload because that's how we do on the holidays! :) And our Easter party is no different. Lots of yummy food, happy kids, egg hunting and so much more. 
Tay & Gracer
Besties forever!
Lo Bug
Hails
The Easter bunny.....okay it's Shadow in a bow tie, but still blasted cute. 
My mischievous monkey!
Water balloon war!
Water balloon water continued.
Xander convincing Jax to bite the water balloons, so funny!
Lo Bugga & Shaun
Lo Bug & Timmers
Gracer
Water balloon fun
Love these crazies!
Onto cars
My crazy mister!
Taking a break to eat some yumma yumma food :)
Sissy and I filling eggs! So, so, so many eggs!
So excited for the hunt!
Love this group of hooligans :)
Areal view of the hunt...nice shot Timmers!
My mister monster hunting away! He loved finding all of his eggs. Way different than this morning when he could have cared less. I guess if cousins are doing it, it must be cool :) 
Gracer 
Gracer & Hails
Twinners, a little lemon and lime ;) Love them!!!
Barrett Boy
Xander
Tay
Hails
Sisser love, Hails & Tay
Hails & Lo
Lo Bugga
Jump, jump, jumping
Timmers on the roof :)
My mister :)
Hails & Shauna
Shauna and her boy 
Jax convincing everyone to give him their candy.....and they did! ;) He is one spoiled boy!
Sissy pic!
Me and my little fam!
Take two with a calmer smile from Jax ;) 

So grateful for my little family and our extended family. I am also grateful opportunity we have to make such fun and awesome memories together. But above all I am so grateful for my Savior and his sacrifice. Because of him we have opportunity to be connected forever. Because of Him I am so blessed! 

No comments: