Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Hubby's 31st Birthday!

So grateful Jon and grateful he was born. He is a kind, sweet, generous, fun, loving man and I am grateful he is in my life. :) And I know the monkey feels the same. My little dadda's boy. :) 
Jax and I worked on a banner for our birthday boy. He got tired of helping after about two minutes. But he thought it was so fun to color with mommy for dadda. 
After a quick Jaxson drop off at my sister, Shauna's, we were off to see the new X-Mean movie, matinee style. It was a really good movie and so nice to go out just the two of us.
After the movie, we headed back to Shauna's to pick up the monster. When we walked in the back yard to find him jumping on the tramp with Uncle Tim and Lola. He could care less that we were there and had no intentions of leaving. After "playing" football with the boys for a little bit, we decided to pick up dinner instead of going out to dinner because it was getting late and that's what the birthday boy said he would prefer.
Our little fam :) 
Before & after a special drink for the monster. The one to the right is so deceiving.....he actually looks sweet and innocent! :) 
My birthday boy with his special birthday cake. I've made this cake going on 6 years and I have grown quite fond of it :) 

No comments: