Sunday, May 27, 2012

Jon's 29th Birthday






Jon is 29 and so fine! :) Happy birthday to one of my most favorite people in the world ever!!! I am so grateful he was born and we found our way to each other. I felt so bad because I had the flu the day before and on Jon's birthday. We did make it to the movies the day before Jon's birthday and saw the Avengers (thanks Brooke, "Auntie", for watching our crazy, separation anxiety ridden monkey). Thankfully I did make it to the store and was able to pick up stuff for his cake and make it. Kind of felt like a dead beat wife but Jon reminded me he had the flu on my birthday last year. Apparently we are starting a new tradition of having the flu on each other's birthdays :). Good thing we are pretty easy going about that kind of stuff at our house!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Happy birthday jon boy. SO happy that you are in our family. Just love you!!